Monday, August 23, 2010

Jack and Milli Parker

Have you ever wondered what Jon and my kids will look like? If I'm honest, this is probably the biggest reason I have to get pregnant one day. I can't wait to see what their faces will look like, the color eyes they will have, not to mention how soon they will go gray (young if they take after daddy, old if they take after mommy). I logged into my email about a week ago and I had a message from http://www.thenest.com/ that was willing to answer that question for me and hopefully put my curiousity to rest.
Here are the pictures of Jonny and myself that I added online into this cyber kid creater/viewer:



Jonny Parker - May 29, 2009 (Very handsome!)

Kim Parker - May 29, 2009 (Not bad)

Now this is where it gets ugly. No pun intended...


The nest takes the photos of the lovely couple and combines our features into a child. Here is our baby Jack and Milli:



If this is a sign for things to come, I will take it upon myself - for the sake of the world - to NOT reproduce.

Better yet, let's let God be the ultimate creator and not the Internet. My faith is in Him to make a masterpiece (rather than just a "piece" like www.thenest.com).



KP

2 comments:

  1. Pure awesome-ness. I love it! I'm sure God will take the hottest bits of you both and make gorgeous babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...what is up with those teeth? And the tie on the first pic? Creepy. Anyways, your children will be beautiful and cute and precious and I can't wait to see them either!!

    ReplyDelete